Open Days 2019
At the Annual General Meeting our Chairman will take the opportunity to update our members on the School’s achievements and challenges during the 2018 school year and provide an outlook for the future.
The AGM has been set to include the following items of business.
1. Welcome by the Chairman
2. Members accept the minutes from the last AGM
3. Members approve and adopt the Chairman’s report (the Annual Report of the Committee)
4. Members approve and adopt the Financial Report
5. Election of members of the Committee
6. Re‐election of Auditor
7. Discussion of any matter with the permission of the chair.
We look forward to seeing our members at the AGM.
If you wish to become a member of our School Association, please download the application form here.
DSM is a not-for-profit association based on a strong membership. Members support our school by electing or being elected to the school board and participating in various school working groups. Members can also use the German/English library of DSM. Annual membership fees are $27.50 for one person or $55 for the whole family. You can find the application form here.
Organisations can support the school directly by entering a sponsorship agreement.
Deutsche Schule Melbourne operates the following gift funds that can accept your kind donations:
All donations over $2 are tax- deductible.