- Do you have a passion for teaching?
- Are you a fully qualified primary school teacher registered to teach in Victoria?
- Do you have experience with teaching in a bilingual or international school environment?
- Do you have experience with individual learning plans and composite classes?
- Are you committed to high-quality education?
If this is you, please introduce yourself - and bring the fascinating concept of a bilingual education to life at Deutsche Schule Melbourne.
We are currently offering the following employment opportunities:
How to apply:
DSM uses a candidate survey for applications. This allows us to gather your key details in a standardised format. Please complete the survey applicable to the open position and your information will be sent to our HR department for review. Please do not send us any additional documents at this stage. We will contact you directly if we would like to receive your full CV. Thank you for your interest in Deutsche Schule Melbourne.
*Note: For further information on the pre-requisites for internships, please refer to Careers>Internships. Teachers(m/f) must be registered and permitted to teach in Victoria to work at DSM. A valid working with children check and a work permit for Australia is required for teacher and administration positions. Refer to our FAQs for further information.